уторак, 27. фебруар 2018.

Engleski jezik II vežbanja - Slavica Stevanović


III Conditional – exercises
I Put the verbs in the brackets in the correct form
1. If he (tell) me, I could have done something to help him.
2, If you hadn’t watered the flowers they (die).
3. He would have got up earlier if he (not go) to bed s late.
4. You wouldn’t have been ill if you (not eat) so much last night.
5. If they (practice) more, their English would have improved.
6. The walk (be) much more pleasant if the weather had not been so bad.
7. She (finish) this earlier if she had felt better.

II Put the verbs in the brackets in the correct form
1. I (come) if I (have) time.
2. He (win) the race if he really (try) harder.
3. I (arrive) earlier if I (know).
4. If you (read) this text more carefully, you (understand) it.
5. If I (know) that he was sleeping, I (not disturb) him.
6. We (not say) anything if we (know) what her reaction was going to be.

7. They (be) surprised if he (not appear) at the party.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар