понедељак, 20. новембар 2017.

Present Perfect Tense / Simple Past tense vežbanja II godina Slavica Stevanović

I Present Perfect Simple
1. (I/be)  to New York several times. I love it. have been
2.  (I/never/be)  to Tokyo, but I'd love to go there someday. I have never been
3.  (She/be)  to Australia three times. She has been
4.  (you/ever/be)  to China? Have you ever been
5. How many countries (you/be)  to? have you been to
6. There's a new cinema in town. (you/be)  there yet? Have you been
7. I'm ready to go. (you/finish)  getting ready yet? Have you finished
8. Susie isn't here. (she/go)  to the shops for some bread. She has gone
9.  You have a great suntan, Sally. (you/be)  on holiday? Have you been
10. How many countries he (be) to? Has he been to

II Present Perfect Simple / Past Simple 
1.  How many times (you/try have you tried) to pass your driving test?        Three times so far.
2.  When (you/go did you go) to Rome?
3.  You look different. (you/have Have you had ) a haircut?
4.  I (not/see haven't seen) David for a week. I don't even know where he is.
5.  (you/speak Have you spoken) to Peter yet?        No, not yet.
6.  When (you/start did you start) your job?
7.  I (move have moved) house three times in the last five years.
8.  My sister (be has been) to New York three times and she's going again next month.
9.  The US President (be was) in our country last year.
10.  The US President (visit has visited)  our country three times in the last two years.
11. When (you/go did you go) to San Francisco? 
12. How many times (you/be have you been) to London? 
13. (he/be Was he) in the office yesterday? 
14. I (not/see didn't see) Peter last week because he was ill. 
15. The President (visit visited) our country five years ago. 
16. I (meet have met) Prince Charles twice - once five years ago and once this year. 
17. How often (you/go did you go) on holiday when you were a child? 
18. (you/have Have you had) lunch yet? 
19. What time (you/have did you have) lunch today? 
20. Welcome back, John. (you/have Have you had) a good holiday? 

III Complete sentences 10 - 20 on a piece of paper which you should bring to our next class.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар