среда, 25. октобар 2017.

Vežbanja za Engleski II - početni Slavica Stevanović


I Present Simple/Present Continuous
1. (he/come) from London - he was born there. 2. I (not/like) politics. 3. How many languages (you/speak)?  4. Where (you/live)? 5. What (you/do) at the moment? 6. I (not/believe) that you are a millionaire. 7. David is in Paris this week. He (stay) at the Hilton 8. He (not/wear) a tie today. 9. (he/travel) abroad on business every month. 10. Peter is at home now. He (paint) the living room. 11. Excuse me, (you/speak) English? 12. I (watch) TV most evenings. 13. I'm sorry, I (not / understand)   your question. Could you repeat it, please? 14. Please turn off the TV - the baby (sleep). 15. It's so noisy today - the neighbor (play) his piano again. 16. We never drive to work, we always (walk). 17. My brother is over there - he (stand) outside that shop. 18. [on the telephone] Hi, John! How are you? What (you/do)? 19. What (Peter/do)? Is he a taxi driver?
KEY 1. He comes  2. I don't like 3. do you speak 4. Where do you live? 5. What are you doing 6. I don't believe 7. He is staying 8. He is not wearing 9. He travels 10. He is painting 11. Do you speak 12. I watch 13. I don't understand 14. the baby is sleeping 15. the neighbor is playing 16. we always walk 17. he is standing 18. What are you doing 19. What does Peter do?


II Present Simple/ Present Continuous 1. Where's John?  He (listen) to a new CD in his room. 2. Don't forget to take your umbrella with you to London.  You know it always (rain) in England. 3. Jean always (work) hard all day but she (not work) at the moment. 4. Look!  That boy (run) after the bus. He (want) to catch it. 5. He (speak) German so well because he (come) from Germany.6. Shh! The boss (come). We (meet) him in an hour and nothing is ready! 7. you usually (go) away for Christmas or  you  (stay) at home? 8. She (hold) some roses. They (smell) lovely. 9. Oh no! Look! It (snow) again. It always (snow) in this country.10. Mary (swim) very well, but she (not run) very fast. 11. you  (enjoy) this party? Yes, I (have) a great time! 12. Sorry, I can't help you. I (not know) where she keeps her files. 13. I (think) your new hat (look) nice on you. 14. I (live) with my parents but right now I (stay) with some friends for a few days. 15. I can't talk on the phone now. I (drive) home. 16. Where are the children? They (lie) on the beach over there. 17. You never (listen) to a word I say! You always (listen) to that mp3 player! 18. He (not understand) what you (talk) about. He's foreign. 19. How much your suitcase (weigh)? It (look) really heavy. 20. It’s seven o'clock and they (go) to school now. 21. Mrs. Cooper (eat) in the restaurant every Sunday. 22. Our cat never (jump) on the kitchen table. 23. Look! The men (wear) blue uniforms. 24. Curt always (play) his guitar in the afternoon. 25. The taxi (wait) for them at the moment. 26. He always (help) his grandmother. 27. They never (eat) very much. 28. Listen! Bill (play) his electric guitar.29. He (wash) his car every Sunday.30.The bell (ring) at seven o'clock
KEY 1. He is listening 2. it always rains 3. Jean always works/ she is not working at the moment 4. That boy is running/he wants 5. He speaks/he comes 6. The boss is coming 7. Do you usually go away/ or do you stay 8. She is holding/ they smell 9. it is snowing 10. swims/doesn't run 11. Are you enjoying/I am having 12. don't know 13. I think/ looks 14. live/ I am staying 15. I am driving 16. They are lying 17. listen 18. doesn't understand/are talking 19. does your suitcase weigh 20. are going 21. eats 22. jumps 23. are wearing 24. plays 25. is waiting 26. helps 27. eat 28. is playing 29. washes 30. rings

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар